We have just released for sale – the Banks 1.8 iDash Super Gauge
BANKS 1.8 iDASH SUPER GAUGE REDEFINES WHAT A GAUGE CAN DO FOR YOU, WHAT YOU CAN LEARN, AND HOW TO DEFINITELY KNOW WHAT CHANGES ARE ACTUALLY OPTIMIZING THE PERFORMANCE OF YOUR VEHICLE.
This gauge is actually a computer and a monitor that reads and calculates all the data your vehicle makes available by simply plugging into your vehicle’s OBD-II port. This “information gathering machine,” which features a bright 1.8” color LCD display, is a standard sized 52mm (2 1/16”) form factor for easy mounting in a dashboard or an accessory mounting pod. The Banks “Super Gauge” can display from two to five parameters on a single gauge and with a simple one-button start and stop, you can data-log up to 20 min/max values. Add the $70 data-logging option and you get continuous data-logging on up to 100 values – at 10 samples per second. With the included Micro SD Card, there is no limit to the number or length of the data-logs which can be saved, downloaded via .csv file, or played back through the gauge itself. Use the Banks 1.8 Super Gauge to read data you never knew you could or even knew existed. Don’t just monitor your vehicle’s performance – define your vehicles performance!
The 1.8 iDash Super Gauge works with Naturally Aspirated, Supercharged and Turbocharged vehicles and will allow you to view Compressor Efficiency, Intercooler Efficiency, and other advanced parameters in real time. In addition to working with all vehicles produced after 2008, it also works with many pre-2008 OBD-II CAN bus vehicles. A complete list of those vehicles is available on BanksPower.com where you simply select your vehicle to check for application.
However, that is just the beginning of the story, this gauge is jammed packed with features. For example, each unit is shipped with the ability to read and clear codes (no need to buy a scanning tool), correct for tire size, set low/high alerts for up to 20 user selectable parameters such as speed, RPM, etc., plus set custom alerts for any available parameter, and it already comes with a user configurable shift light. Additionally, you can daisy chain 4 of the gauges together with a “Primary’ and up to three “Secondary” gauges giving you up to 20 parameters being display at one time, (up to 5 parameters per gauge). Here is a short list of just some of the other great features:
- Customizable multiple layout display – change screens and/or colors with 2-5 parameters per gauge
- Read Boost Pressure, EGT and so much more
- Monitor Manifold Air Density, Boost Air Density and other Banks-patented parameters
- View Density data in optimized Density layout screen
- Avoid costly repairs by monitoring important sensors
- Diagnose & Clear Trouble Codes (explains codes in plain English, not just code)
- Read up to 80 OBD-II Mode 01 values
- Over 300 parameters available
- View data your dash doesn’t display
- Displays accurate values your OEM dash gauges filter
- Intuitive menu navigation using 4-button interface
- Auto-dimming backlight
- Selectable English/metric units
- Able to display patented, exclusive OBD-II Density (when used with optional sensor)
- Log up to 20 min/max values
- Logs data you select whether displayed or not
- Auto-Dimming Feature
MAP Pricing is $269 for the Primary or stand-alone, $249 for each secondary gauge, and you can add full continuous Data-logging for a mere $70.
Here is a sample of the different screens you can get with just one Super Gauge. Connect four of them together and see up to 20 parameters at once.
To purchase this Banks Power 1.8 iDash Super Gauge or obtain more information on this or any Banks Power products, please visit BanksPower.com or call 800-GET-POWER (800-438-7693)