Chances are your Ford F-250, F-350 or whatever has seen it’s share of rough terrain and hard miles. But the Power Stroke equipped Ford Super Duty was already constructed for maximum power and reliability from the time it rolled off of the showroom floor. So why on earth would any sane person want to add performance parts or make engine modifications to an already awesome truck? Because that’s what we do! You’re a truck guy or girl and you can’t bear to leave your truck stock. You crave the rush you get from increased horsepower and torque. Whether you want to add a performance chip to your Ford worktruck, or you want horsepower gains from turbocharger upgrades and/or better fuel economy for your off-road vehicle, you feel the urge to outfit your Ford truck with performance upgrades. Read on and we’ll show you the way!
1) Cold Air Intake System
The Banks Ram-Air Intake System is a solid power add on, giving you a 38% edge over stock! Restrictive bends have been eliminated giving you increased air flow. It is easy to install and the air filter is reusable with a lifetime limited warranty on the filter element. Click below for the right air intake for your Ford Powerstroke!
2) Diesel Tuners and Programmers
When it comes to programmers, there is only one record-holding engine builder. Banks Power gives you the advantage over the competition. Increase horsepower and MPG with the Banks AutoMind. The Automind can also display many critical engine functions and provide service technician diagnostic capabilities plus, it has the ability to scan and clear vehicle trouble codes.
- Power, Fuel Economy and Performance
- Delivers power on demand by removing factory’s power delay
- Internet updatable
- Flexible all-in-one programmer & scan tool
- Displays critical engine functions
- New and improved user interface
- Full-color 2.8î screen
- Adjust or remove engine rev and/or top speed limiter*
- Speedometer calibration based on tire size and/or gear ratio*
- Tuned for torque management and shift points/firmness*
- Monitor performance & fuel economy
- Control cylinder deactivation features*
- Read and clear trouble codes*
*NOTE: Features vary by application. See description for specific details.